- “Crabgrass Frontier Revisited in New York: Through the Lens of 21st-century Data”
- Please note that the posted version studies 1870-1940 New York. I am working on expanding this analysis to the rest of the United States.
- European Immigrants and the United States’s Rise to the Technological Frontier”, with Costas Arkolakis, Michael Peters
- “American Intergenerational Mobility in History and Space”, with Costas Arkolakis, Rodrigo Adao, Jack Liang
- Details of the National Science Foundation grant, joint with Costas Arkolakis and Michael Peters (RIDIR: A Big Data Approach to Understanding American Growth) are available here: https://www.nsf.gov/awardsearch/showAward?AWD_ID=1831524&HistoricalAwards=false
- Details of National Science Foundation (Doctoral Dissertation Research in Economics: Urban Transit Infrastructure and the Growth of Cities) are available here: https://nsf.gov/awardsearch/showAward?AWD_ID=1658827&HistoricalAwards=false
- My research was covered in Columbia Economics Magazine. You can download the full version here: http://econ.columbia.edu/
files/econ/content/documents/ columbia_economics_fall_2017_ web.pdf